Monday, January 9, 2012

9/366

 


Lily's Nook

Lily will be sharing our room until we decide to either room her with Noelle or move Noelle into Adam's room and give her Noelle's room.  To be honest neither of those is a good option, so chances are she will be in our room for a long time.  My biggest concern is the fact that we tend to read and/or use the computers fairly late into the night and there is no way to block the light from the rest of the room.  It won't be a big deal for the first couple months, but I'm a little worried about once she is sleeping through the night.  We do have a fairly large closet that I, and others, think could be made into a baby's sleeping space very easily.  I guess we'll see how it goes.  If she is an awesome sleeper like the other two kids were it may not be an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please share yours with me!