Friday, September 23, 2011

Random Tidbits 1

Sometimes I just have something random to say or maybe I come across something I think someone else might like or find interesting.  I am going to try for writing this post every Friday since it is my day off and I usually have at least a couple minutes free time.  So here it goes:

1.  My kids and I went to the Denver Zoo today.  They took pictures and will blog about it this weekend.

2.  I figured out how to lessen this awful pelvic pain I am having with this pregnancy.  No more criss-cross-applesauce for me.  :(  For those of you that don't know, I almost always sit this way.  In a chair, on the sofa, on the floor, and even when driving (granted only my left leg is up in the position).  Um, yeah, I'm 30.  This is NOT an easy habit to get out of.

3.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Pediatric Dermatologist I took my daughter to today.  Dr. Swanson at Advanced Dermatology was very personable and great with Noelle who is very reluctant to let Doctors and Nurses anywhere near her.

4.  Apparently beetle juice can be used to treat warts.

5.  I enjoy listening to books on tape once in a while.  Right now I am listening to A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini.  I am really enjoying it and look forward to being in the car alone so I can listen.  I chose this book on CD, instead of in book form, because I didn't think I would be able to actually read it and get through it in a timely manner while remembering what I was reading.  Sometimes that is just how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please share yours with me!