Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day 2012


We spent Father's Day at the Colorado Renaissance Festival this year.  A HUGE and special thanks to my Dad for the generous gift that allowed us to go!!

Sporting piggies and a tutu for the special outing!  She really liked the tulle.

We took the stroller/car seat in so that she could nap and we would have a place to put everything a baby requires, but when she was awake we carried her.

Nothing like a pickle!  
Despite their faces they actually really enjoyed them and even shared with Justin and I.


I LOVE this dress.  I told Justin if I had it or one very similar I would actually dress up.


Adam really liked this.  I wanted to get the kids one, but at $35 for the plastic one and $25 for a straight paper one it was too much.  I would like to find something online that I can just print out.  It was very calming and relaxing for him.

Helping Noelle do it left-handed.



 Nursing in the hot sun around TONS of people.  She did amazingly well with it.

Why do we as parents find it so hilarious to shove something weird in a baby's mouth...

and laugh hysterically at the weird faces they make afterward.  LOL!

Watching a Celtic band perform.  They were very good.


They kids spent a good 15 plus minutes playing this.  It was pretty neat.


We had such a fun time and can't wait to go back next year!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a really fun time with the kids. I still haven't been. Every year when we think about going it hits 100 degrees so we chicken out.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Please share yours with me!