Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Drawing by Noelle


I love this drawing that came home from daycare with Noelle recently.  She has progressed so much this school year!  For anyone who can't figure out what it says:  Momi DAD Noelle AlleN.  It's funny to me that she NEVER writes lowercase A's, no matter where in the word the "A" shows up.  It seems she has been doing the same thing with "N", even though we have shown her how to make the lowercase letters.  I'm not too sure we have actually worked on lowercase "D" though.

Over the summer I was very concerned that she didn't know her ABC's , much less the phonics part of it.  Now she knows the majority of the letters by sight and can write them, plus she knows most of the phonics.  She can even read a little!!  I'm so proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please share yours with me!