Sunday, December 13, 2009

Self haircut pics

Before...So Pretty!!


Here's what it looked like right afterwards.  It was really much worse than it looks in the picture.  The lighting was not letting me capture what it actually looked like at the top of the "bangs".

After the solan had to give her bangs.  Right at the top of the bangs is an area that is only 1 to 1-1/2 inches long.  It could look way worse.  I think the bangs are okay on her, but J really hates them.  We will def. be growing them back out though.  Let's see, it took nearly 3 years the first time, I really hope it doesn't take that long this time!!


I didn't get a pic of Adam, but his hais is now less than an inch long and youcan still tell where he cut it.  I wouldn't let tham go any shorter though with pitures coming up and it being winter.  Thank goodness his hair grows really fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please share yours with me!