Monday, February 9, 2009

Crazy, crazy life!

These first two photos are a couple of outfits Noelle got for her Birthday. She loves them both, and so do I. She actually wore the black and white dress last Thursday, outside with no jacket or anything. Gotta love Colorado and our weird weather patterns! I have been trying to take advantage of the nice weather and have been taking the girls for 30 - 60 minute walks before we pick up Adam from school in the morning. Both the exercise and outdoor air feel great. It is the perfect weather for me, I HATE extreme cold and heat.



Even though Wed and Thurs were beautiful last week we were not able to enjoy it much because Adam had a dermatologist appointment Wednesday afternoon and his ENT appt Thursday afternoon. We found out from the ENT that he DOES need his tonsils and adenoids removed. It will be a partial removal and we should know on Tuesday when it will be done. The ENT said his tonsils were nearly touching each other the other day!! We hope to accomplish a lot by having both removed. Both his sleep apnea and speech problems should be cured by the surgery, not to count the snoring!! I took the kids to the zoo Friday since we didn't get to do anything the other 2 days. We had a great time and actually spent 4 1/2 hours there! I got some beautiful pics of the kids too, perfect weather for it. Adam wanted to take pics with all the statues! LOL!




I looked over at Noelle to see what she was doing earlier tonight and this is what I found:

I guess she is all ready for school. (BTW, she is wearing Adam's shoes and backpack.) Don't you just love the Valentine's Day outfit though!
The latest on our house search is that we did not get the HUD house, I guess someone went in with a full price bid so of course they took that one. We are still waiting to hear more on the other house we have an offer on, hopefully we will know something by the end of the week. I am starting to think we will have to expand our search though, there is just not much in this area in our price range that is newer. Keep wishing us luck, and lots of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please share yours with me!