Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Photo: Adam at 1 year

Adam in the grass. (Yampa, CO 2005)


I love this picture of my precious Adam at the little house in Yampa. It's amazing to me that when I look back at pictures of him from his first 2 years I see all the faces and mannerisms that make him who he is today. He was such a gorgeous baby, and even though his features are a little more grown up now they are the same handsome eyes and smile of that beautiful baby that stole my heart what seems like so long ago. He says the most amazing things to me lately, such as, "If I leave you alone, can we stay at Michelle's house?" He says it so matter of factly with his charming smile and a twinkle in his eye that it just melts my heart.

2 comments:

  1. he was one of the most beautiful babies ever...that was such a wonderful time up in Yampa.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Please share yours with me!