Sunday, May 13, 2012

Birthday Celebration

We had Sheri, Stef, and Steve over for dinner Friday evening to celebrate mine, Justin, and Adam's birthdays.  Justin grilled up some hamburgers to go with the potato salad, baked beans, and chips that they brought with them.  We also enjoyed yummy marble cake.

The kids recently got Apples to Apples Junior so we played a rousing game, LOL!  There are a lot of food cards in there and I seemed to get them all.  It got to the point that anytime a food was put down everyone looked at me!  We had a great time and need to do it again soon.  Thanks again for coming down to spend the evening with us!

I hadn't realized Noelle was taking pictures of the evening until I unloaded the camera this morning.  Some are blurry since it was Noelle taking pics.

Auntie Stef

 Stef and Steve
(Also, it might be time to take down the birthday stuff from Adam's party a month ago.)

I was clueless as to what was going on!!

I guess the forks were interesting?

 

LOL!!

Lily and her Auntie Stef!  (I actually took this one.)  She was SOOO tired from a busy afternoon and evening.  Every time anyone but myself or J held her she got all pouty and started crying.  Poor kiddo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please share yours with me!