Monday, May 18, 2009

I got an Awe-summm Award!!


Okay, so its not a REAL award, but I am still excited to have been tagged by mom2boys-mommyworld.blogspot.com! Thanks Belinda!

So, my Queen duties include:

1. List 7 things that make me awe-summm.

2. Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that I love.

3. Tag those bloggers to let them know they are now Queens too (and link back to the Queen who tagged you).


7 reasons I am awe-summ:
1. I am a mom and wife.
2. I am a responsible person.
3. I recycle!
4. My children love me and want to be with me always.
5. I love reading, not just books, but anything I come across.
6. I am creative.
7. I work as a nanny.

And here are the Queens I crown!




4. Gretchen @ www.lifenut.com/blog









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please share yours with me!