Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fun in the sun!

Since I posted four does that make up for missing so many Friday photos?!?
I LOVE the expression on her face here!!


Every Tuesday we go to the park with Adam's friends from school. This week I decided to relax a little and just go by ourselves. A (nanny child) has been sooo grumpy lately that I wanted to focus a little more on her and was also hoping she would be less whiny and clingy if it was just us. I'm not sure if it worked or not. I do know that I was very thankful for the shaded picnic tables since it was 90 degrees out!! We had tons of fun playing despite the heat. (Then we went to A's house and turned the AC on. I am NOT ready for summer!)



I honestly don't recall ever getting as tan as I am already this year. And I have even been using sunscreen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please share yours with me!