Sunday, March 6, 2011

Early Spring?!


The weather last week was amazingly beautiful!!  We took advantage of it by going to the park M, T, W, and Th.  I take Noelle's bike with me to work during the week so she can ride it anytime we go for a walk and to the park.  She has been building up some great leg muscles the last few weeks, especially last week!

The neighborhood I work in has a great park and also a pond and lake.  Here we are looking out over the pond/river that eventually leads into the lake and a mile or so away into Aurora Reservoir.

She insisted on this exact picture!  LOL!

Such a cutie.  She LOVES to go down the slide with Anna in her lap.

Such a big kid now.  No baby or toddler left anywhere on her.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please share yours with me!