Friday, April 30, 2010

March odd 'n' ends

Adam was the Big Cheese at school in mid March.  We were all excited that it was finally his turn.  The mouse had to do things with him and go where Adam did for the week.  We also filled in a poster with pics and words about Adam.
Riley, Adam, and the Big Cheese aka Mouse

I loved this shirt the instant I saw it.  I also got Audrey a pink Superman one!  Oh how I LOVE Old Navy!

Rockin' out on guitar!  You should see her on drums!

We had some really great weather near the end of March.  Audrey, Adam, Noelle, and I really took advantage of it.

Since I have not the slightest idea how to spell it, we'll just say he is enjoying a nice outdoor ball and stick game, LOL.

By far the coolest Happy Meal boxes EVER!!  We also took them to see this movie, it was great and I highly recommend it.

She really loves sitting with Bianca.

This is the tramp at Bianca's house.  The kids spent a weekend up north with Stef and I while I worked a couple overnights in a row.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please share yours with me!