Friday, December 12, 2008

Decorations and a new look

Justin and the kids finally finished making snowflakes and hanging them up. I think they made about 30 total! It does look neat though. Adam seems to have a knack for cutting them. I think being a kid he just cuts instead of thinking about how it is going to look if he cuts here versus there. Also he just folds them however instead of being exact about it like adults tend to be. I made a few, but Adam's were by far the best ones!!



Clearly I have changed the look of the blog. The pink was really bugging me and I couldn't figure out how to change the colors so I just did a whole new template. I really like this simple one. Also I am hoping to get my new scrapbook pages up today! So don't forget to look for them at the bottom!!

1 comment:

  1. I like the new blog template, looks more like you than the pink!~

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Please share yours with me!