Saturday, November 2, 2013

I Am Thankful...Day 2

*I am committing to writing every day this month about something I am thankful for.*

Day 2 - Today I am thankful for the Brandon family.

I have worked as a Nanny for the Brandon family since early 2007, when Noelle was just a few months old.  Bianca was getting ready to turn 9 years old and is now 15.  Bianca has taught me so much over these 6 1/2 years and I am eternally thankful to her.  The Brandons really are my second family and home.  It's where I relax, destress, and rejuvenate, all while earning a second income to help support my family.  They have welcomed my entire family into their lives and, at times, home.

Thank you Jill, Lorin, Zach, Logan, and Bianca for being you!  
You all have taught me so much about life and love.

Beautiful Bianca!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please share yours with me!