Sunday, October 30, 2011

Off Track visit to The Denver Zoo

The kids and I went to the zoo towards the end of September.  It was especially nice to have Adam with Noelle and I since he was off track.  We had a great time and the weather was perfect for it.  Fall and Spring are my favorite times to visit.  The kids helped take pictures on this day, so these pictures are a combination of each of our picture taking skills, LOL!

The bird on the left has a mouse in its mouth.  We watched it carry it around and kinda play with it for a good ten or more minutes.


LOVE the Kangaroos!

I've been taking pictures of kids in front of this Penguin exhibit for about 10 years now!

I like when we get to see an animal eating. 

Adam is really into reading the placards now.  I LOVE how he enjoys reading and learning.



These next 3 pictures are taken by the kids and are a peak into the new Asian Tropics that will open in Summer 2012.  It's going to be awesome!!



This bee decided to join us for lunch and share Adam's applesauce.  Adam was less than thrilled and I told him he didn't have to finish it.  The bee walked around on the cup for about 10-15 minutes and would leave/come back  once in a while.

This is in the new Off The Shore by the Sea Lion pool.  It was a huge sand area, rocks to play on, and a stream for kids to play in.  It's lots of fun!  And I have to admit that I was ready for the break when we got over to this.


1 comment:

I love comments!! Please share yours with me!