Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Girls' Room

I've been meaning to post about the girls' room for some time now.  I made several things for Lily and think they turned out great.

This is what is above Lily's changing table.  I made her name before she was born from an idea on Pinterest.  When I originally posted the pic of her name it was the first time I had announced what her name would be.  I altered a pinboard I had made at MOPS a long time ago for her hair clips.  I painted the bottom frames and put polka dots on them.  I love how the arrangement turned out (even though they are crooked in the picture).

We've had Noelle wooden letters up for some time.  I added the picture of her at 6 weeks old since Lily's hospital picture is up on the wall.  The butterfly is wooden and decoupaged with tissue paper.  Adam made it and Noelle likes it so we put it up with her name.

 Their beds  LOL!  The canvas pictures are what we bought when we originally did the room and they are still in the same spot.  The two white frames are Noelle's baseball team pictures.  The girl's beds are pushed all the way together now since Noelle wants to sleep with Lily and I'm not comfortable having her in the crib WITH Lily.  This way she can touch her and Lily can be safe.

What a mess!! We use the fan to air out the room when Lily stinks it up and as white noise.  Plus, Noelle actually likes to have it blow on her at night, nutty girl!  They share the dresser and then there is Lily's changing table.

That's it.  The room is SO TINY!  Hopefully we can move soon and they won't have to share anymore, but for now we are making do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please share yours with me!