Thursday, March 8, 2012

Swaddled?

It took some effort, but we borrowed a few swaddling blankets from friends and have managed to get Lily to like being swaddled.  Unfortunately she has already managed to escape from one of the styles.




It is amazing how wriggly she is when asleep.  She moves and makes noises all night long!  Hmm...I seem to remember being afraid this would happen since she NEVER stopped moving in utero either.  She actually spent her first night in the crib last night because of this.  I needed to get her further away from me so that I wouldn't have to sleep with ear plugs in every night.  (Justin isn't sleeping well either.)  I put her little swaddled self to bed in the crib at about 10:30pm last night.  When she woke up at 1:40am she had managed to turn herself 90 degrees!!  She now has NOTHING except herself and a paci in the crib.  I think she's going to keep us on our toes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please share yours with me!