Friday, January 13, 2012

A New Job

I've decided I want to apply for a job.

Yes, I already have a job and I LOVE it.  But I only "work" 4 days a week and I really want this other job to cover those other 3 days.  You see, I want to apply to be a Stay At Home Mom.  Just for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  But the thing is that I need some sort of guarantee that the job will actually entail staying...at...home.  I don't want to run around town going to appointments and doing errands.  That's just not what the job title says.  It's very misleading.  Seriously, I'd rather be at "work".  I need some sort of contract, I'll sign by the X, in blood if you ask.  I'm okay with the 24 hours each day, doesn't bother me at all.  I'll happily cook, clean, take care of the kids, the dog, the husband even.  So long as I don't have to leave the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please share yours with me!