Monday, April 13, 2009

Friday Photo: Sleeping in a net


Noelle just never ceases to amaze me with her sleeping positions. The net bin is usually full up with babies and other doll stuff, which was of course spread out all over her room.
Just as I was getting ready to post this I heard a loud womp and then Noelle crying, the poor girl fell out of bed. It's her first time ever falling out of bed as far as I know. At least she went right back to sleep after the initial surprise. Of course that could have been the Benadryl working. For the last 2 days she has had an awful bright red rash that's hot to the touch on her arms and legs, I even noticed it on her bum tonight. It also seemed to be starting on her face tonight and was seeming itchy so I went ahead and gave her the Benadryl at bedtime. I feel so awful for her because it just looks uncomfortable. We are going to be really strict with her diet the rest of this week and then see if it is still there on Thursday night. If it is we will have to take her to the doctor or the chiropractor (he does her allergy stuff). I am really hoping it is just from giving her too much food that she is not supposed to have. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please share yours with me!